You can browse it there in a read-only version of the Concord outliner.
Now here’s an idea. The core functionality of that code, rendering a page in a website defined by an outline, is designed to run on a server.
There’s no reason it has to just run on a server
- We already generate RSS this way inside Fargo. No reason the same idea couldn’t be extended to a CMS.
- The code has been licensed under the GPL, with all that that entails.
- At some point I will do this, but the opportunity exists today.
- Code moves across boundaries nicely, in theory.
- We have to get good at this.