- As I was listening to one of the speakers at the Evernote conference, I was doing what I usually do while listening — reading my river and passing on links to my linkblog feed. They flow through RSS and to Twitter, and other places.
- Brian Caldwell at Evernote suggested I look at IFTT, and I just set it up and it works! It’s great. Not perfectly easy, it can’t be, but it worked after a few minutes of dust-settling.
Hooked up to postach.io
- I took it another step, and hooked by Evernote notebook to a postach.io blog, as a test.
- After a few minutes none of my stuff has made it over there yet.
- But each of these entities is polling only so often.
- It might take a while for all the new stuff to get across?
I’m going to take notes
- Clearly there’s going to be a lot of learning here.
- I’m getting extra stuff in the Evernote notebook, as if someone in the chain is reading the story I’m pointing to and picking up stuff from there that’s not in my template. I don’t think this is useful.