No one seems to be getting this to work. 😦
So here’s the step by step instructions.
- Get the URL of an image on the clipboard.
- In Fargo, click the + icon in the left margin.
- Enter a title. Press Return. Tab. Type some text.
- Click the suitcase icon in the left margin.
- Click the + button in the dialog.
- Enter img — then tab over to the value column and paste the URL.
- Click OK.
- Click the eye icon in the left margin.
- You should see the image on the post.
I did it on this post. It worked! 🙂