Regarding Disqus comments:
- You can turn off the links to articles, if you don’t care about revenue. Here’s how:
- Go to the Disqus dashboard.
- In the left column, click on the site you want to configure.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Within that click the Discovery tab.
- You’re given a choice between various styles of discovery. Turn it all off by clicking on Just Comments and save it. Here’s a screen shot so you know you’ve arrived at the right place.
- You can have the comments visible by default by adding this line at the top level of your blog. This makes more sense if you have the “discovery” feature turned off. 😉
- #flCommentsVisible “true”