Yesterday I wrote a piece about how we read these days. Today, a couple of additional items.
Books require light
- Fact is, if you want to read a physical book, you need light.
- Now if you fall asleep while reading, you have to turn the light off or sleep with it on.
- If you’re lucky enough to share your bed with a friend, now she or he has to deal with the light.
I want digital review copies
- My house is littered with review copies of physical books. This is slow and wasteful of resources. Please make a deal with Amazon to distribute your review copies too.
- Surprisingly many of these books are about living in the digital age. Now that’s some kind of irony! 🙂